Some of my journal articles and popular writings are listed below. Where possible, URL access is provided. Feel free to contact in case you need a copy of any particular article.
- Date, G., Dutta, D., Chandrasekharan, S. (in press). Solving for Pattern: reshaping the building instinct, to move beyond efficiency. Environmental Values (https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/whp/ev/pre-prints/content-whp_ev_1649)
- Dutta, D., Chandrasekharan, S. (2019). Seeding embodied environmental sensibilities: Lessons from a school terrace-farm in Mumbai, India. Case Studies in the Environment (https://cse.ucpress.edu/content/early/2019/03/28/cse.2018.001628)
- Dutta, D., Chandrasekharan, S. (2017). Doing to Being: farming actions in a community coalesce into pro-environment motivations and values. Environmental Educational Research. (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13504622.2017.1392485)
- Dutta, D. (2019). Pedagogy of ‘dirty’ hands: Reflections from a urban terrace farm, Iwonder, Azim Premji University ,(In Press)
- Dutta, D. (2016). Teaching for a resilient tomorrow, Teacher Plus, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 24-26
- Dutta, D. (2016). Mending a Broken Relationship: Education and Ecology. The New Leam, Vol. 2, No. 14, pp 23-26